Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A New Look

So Body By God Class, I had so much fun with the blog that I am going to expand and continue to blog about health, cooking, nutrition, exercise, books I am reading, what I am learning etc. Basically anything I think may be supportive or helpful to you an other readers. So if you have a question or something you want me to research or shed my opinion on let me know! Post a comment or email me!

So I created the collage of pictures above to share more about me and give a glimpse of what I hope this blog will hold for those who choose to read. So here is a little about what I love:

I love to cook! I especially love my food processor. I love it because it allows me make things much healthier and at a fraction of the cost. example: lara bars, almond butter, apple sauce, hummus, spaghetti sauce, salsa,...
Running and exercising, especially SURGE training, invigorate me. It makes me feel powerful, gives me energy, inspires me to fulfill my purpose. I also get to share my love for exercise and teach the importance of it as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor.
Food! I love to create beautiful, nourishing food. My favorite vegetable is Kale! Kale salad, kale chips, kale in a smoothie. What a beautiful, green, nutrient rich food from God!
Life long learner. I will never stop reading, researching, investigating. I want to know, ans then I want to share.
3 Boys. I have an incredible husband and 2 life filled boys (5 and 2).
Fresh, Local, Organic. It is the way we were intended to eat.
Soak and Sprout. I like my food alive!
Scrap booking. Although my scrapbook is far from up to date, the creativity of scrap booking gives me a rush!
Music or books on ipod allows me learn and worship as I workout, run, or drive.
Family Philosophy: The Power that Made the Body Heals the Body, it happens no other way.
God's creation is beautiful and I feel so honored to get to experience it.
Raw Granola: My favorite Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment