Monday, September 27, 2010

A New Season, Purposeful Blogging (reposted)

This blog started as support for a class Alex and I were teaching. But, when it was over, I felt the desire to continue. I feel that blogging is a way that I can spread the knowledge that I have been blessed with. I am not a doctor, or a nutritionist, or a therapist but I am a women passionate about sharing the amazing principles that God gave us to live to our potential.

I have been searching for direction and purpose for my blog since May and a question from a new friend helped me focus my dreaming. All she asked was "What are you passionate about?". I am passionate about SHARING WITH FAMILIES HOW TO LIVE TO THEIR GOD GIVEN POTENTIAL. And that is what I hope I can offer to you.

What you will get to look forward to on this blog: nutrition God's way, easy and quick recipes, feeding a family on a budget, raw eating, what to eat and why, exercising for more energy, exercising to lose weight, working out without a gym membership, creating healthy kids, natural living, true health information...

Through my families research and example I hope your life will be better from reading and acting upon what you find here. Please leave a comment or question as you learn. May God Bless You in all you do!

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment