Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preparing A Thankful Heart

I went shopping today and the grocery store was crazy. I forgot some items and have to go back tomorrow, it may be worse. We are all planning the meals and the decorations and the travel plans. Are you planning your heart?

I encourage you to start an Thankful List. A mentor of mine encourage me to do this a while back. She gave me a small special notebook and said to write 5 things every day.

Family Project: Decorate your house with Thankful Leaves (or other shapes). Give everyone 5, 10,
or 15 a marker and some tape. Place them everywhere!






My List Today
-Gloves, coat and a scarf
-Free days at Shedd Aquarium
-Stroller Accessible Ramps
-Life moving in my womb
-Library Books

What are you Thankful For today and this Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment